Whether your enterprise is a primary educational institution, a college, university or a trade school, your business can only succeed if you have the insight and data. You need to establish a strategy, manage your budget and financial information, comply with industry and government regulations and analyse results to improve current and future performance. Performance and analysis evaluation is required on all levels within an educational business environment, e.g., students, parents, teachers, administrators, alumni, and legislators. Each plays an important role in the success and growth of the enterprise and each has a different set of requirements. If the enterprise cannot fully
understand its results and improve and sustain satisfaction among all stakeholders, it is at risk for failure.
- Improve student recruitment and retention
- Monitor student performance against mandates and regulations
- Improve financial performance with full insight into results and full forecasting capability
- Timely access to critical information for monitoring performance against targets, assessing educator qualification and establishing and monitoring metrics to measure the success of programs and curriculum
- Provide online communication and information sharing for teachers, parents and students including performance scorecards, curriculum, events, student loans, articles, publications, schedules and assignments.
- Ensure transparency in day-to-day operations.
- Provide greater regulatory oversight with process optimisation and records management.
- Leverage investments in existing resources and infrastructure by integrating data from existing sources.
- Produce BI Reports for administrators, regulators and stakeholders on performance, revenue, demographics and other factors.
- Analyze student data: enrollment statistics, achievement, and demographics.
- Target areas of the country for alumni activities and development.
- rovide a 360째 view of student and staff profiles, products, services, sales, marketing and other information.
- Prepare Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) and other reporting.