Banking Analytics: Grow with Bilytica
Sales can be generated along with creating a differentiated customer experience with the help of banks that can transform vast amount of data into valuable information, in such an increasingly competitive market. The key source of competitive advantage for quite a long time now is the ability to use quantitative data to shape decisions and outcomes. Yet, for some banks, information remains an underused and overlooked resource.
As customers request more qualified data and expect more personalized encounters, it is crucial for banks to have the capacity to segment clients, taking into account, their needs, channel propensity and potential worth. Banks now need to cut costs, retain customers, reduce losses and reduce risk while complying changing laws and regulations. Bilytica’s banking and analytics give a deep insight of the banking procedures as well as the cash flow and investments, which assist in better financial planning and controlling.
Banks utilize our solutions in the following ways:
- Track the value of investments and savings with the help of web-based tools provided for clients and salespeople.
- What-if analysis is provided to help clients understand the effects of changes in investment decisions.
- With the help of interactive banking dashboards, you can also monitor loans and manage risks across the geographies.
- Through recovery and collections modelling there is a significant increase in the receivables.
- Produce reports dynamically on outstanding accounts that require attention.
- Enhance customer retention, cross-selling and acquisition.
- Pricing structures are optimized.
- Allows banks to manage risk more efficiently by reducing fraud and credit losses as well as making risk-aware decisions.
- Through integration with relationship management architecture, customer insights are gained.
- In order to improve redemption rates and contact rates real-time event management is implemented.
- It is specialized in data-driven business strategies; prospering your business.