The manufacturing industry has experienced critical changes in previous few years. Global rivalry is more prominent today than ever before. Local or regional manufacturers can no longer hope to achieve a competitive advantage based on location and geography alone. Pricing, process, quality, features and products drive the market and buyers are willing to purchase products from competitors to get ideal pricing or a superior, more suitable product.
Declining profit margins and increasing raw material costs combine with government regulatory compliance policies to create a practically impossible juggling act for even the most sophisticated manufacturing enterprise.
- Price volume mix analysis is performed.
- Precise, timely sales and marketing analysis is ensured to analyse results of campaigns and sales team and individual success by category, region, marketing campaign, product and other factors.
- Cost management is guaranteed along with installed base tracking.
- Establish and monitor metrics with information coordinated with various systems to enhance production planning and control.
- Warranty claims and policies are monitored.
- Factory operations analysis is performed.
- Deals with all components and errands inside the supply chain including raw materials, shipping, distribution, billing, quality, performance, supplier relationships, and more.
- Guarantee quality performance, set up key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics and monitor results.
- Monitor results and set up objectives for shipping performance.
- Enable lean manufacturing initiatives by optimising all activities, waste, scrap, resource allocations, equipment maintenance and quality initiatives.
- Streamline throughput of supply chain operations by observing changes in demand, supply and transportation costs.
- Take timely corrective measures in weaker areas after analysing sales and marketing performance by product distributors, customers, regions and category.
- Address the issues of the manufacturing enterprise with effective financial reports, profitability by product and customer, sales and distributor performance, credit and billing analysis, cost and volume analysis, and inventory management.