HR department of organizations need to be strategic facilitators as well as transactional powerhouse for organizations.
To be a strategic enabler HR needs to provide detailed analysis of workforce data that supports successful decision making. PeopleQlik’s HR Analytics solution assists HR to be an amazing strategic enabler by improving your decision making with right data at the right time.
PeopleQlik HR analytics help HR in the following ways:
- Get comprehensive details about your employee data, such as:
- Hires as a percentage of total employees
- Gender, Age, Geographical, Qualification
- Split-up by length of service
- Separation by reasons
- Cost per participant for Talent development
- Enhance employee profitability by making swift and better decisions.
- In most organization data is stored in various places and formats making them difficult for reporting or for useful interpretation. At PeopleQlik, our HR system captures all the HR data in one unified system from which information/ reports that are necessary to run business can be derived from. This information is timely, relevant and actionable.
- Reports are easy to create, use and provide good level of insights & visual representations on employee’s data such as attrition, joining, headcount or any basic employee detail.
- Using these reports, charts and graphs the HR can effectively gauge the performance of their organization, leaders, and employees and make relevant decisions to improve the same.
- PeopleQlik’s HR analytics also helps your HR identify cause of occurrence of specific actions, their business impacts and take corrective measures as need be.
- Reports can also help to rinse the data to maintain data sanctity.
- HR/management is empowered to steer the company through competition or through any organization-wide changes with all information in hands
PeopleQlik’s HR analytics business
Effective monitoring of employees to ensure enhanced overall profitability
Improve efficiency, better employees performance, enhanced tenure and retention through talent insights
Relationship between workforce data and operational measures
Barometers to gauge the effectiveness of all departments including recruitment, T&D, HR & Payroll that support workforce management.
Provides visibility to global HR data for the top management.