Drupal is a free, strong, open-source content management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License.
It is used by at least 2.1% of Web sites worldwide as a back-end framework. Web sites ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political and government sites all use Drupal’s robust services in order to establish a facility that manages, updates and organizes the content besides doing seamless knowledge managements and collaboration activities on a site. Drupal is one of the most sought after frameworks built on PHP due to its plug-in extensibility, modular design and contributed modules. Top Drupal development companies worldwide refer and use it for its top-class quality and the way it is managed.
We here at Techlopes have made an array of websites incorporating Drupal for businesses and organizations – helping us build an all-inclusive Content Management System (CMS) website for not only individuals or businesses but also at community level. Drupal at Techlopes provides our professionals with collaborative authoring environment which makes tracking and statistics easy to monitor. Its built-in search features provide standard and advanced internal searching by default and it can be customized, for example, if you want to make google as your Drupal website search engine then all you have to do is install a simple module. With the help of Drupal’s Standards Compliant Templating & Theming all content is separated from the presentation layer allowing you to fully customize the design and layout of your website.
Features of Drupal
- It is an open source e-commerce framework.
- It is platform, Web Server, and Database independent.
- It provides granular user management.
- Drupal provides collaborative authoring environment.
- Ensures peer-to-peer networking.
- Builds truly flexible e-commerce websites.
- Provides multiple content types.
- It has flexible taxonomy and menu structures.
- It provides standard complaint templating and theming.
- Displays are device specific.
- It is SEO friendly.
- It provides with online community features.
- It also provides statistics and tracking.
- Contributed modules.