Izenda is an embedded self-service business intelligence and analytics platform that is 100% web-based. The vendor says their software empowers business users to create ad hoc reports, dashboards and visualizations, without making heavy demands on IT. Additionally, the vendor says Izenda seamlessly embeds in applications, inheriting their existing security model. It works with existing data models and connects to multiple databases, while offering a semantic layer that lets business users explore their data using familiar business terms. Designed for OEM use, the Izenda platform is white-label ready and has no per user or core fees. The vendor says that for independent software vendors, (ISVs), Izenda improves ROI and speed to market, and lowers development cost.
Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts Component Features
BI Platform Features
- Live Connection to External Data
- Snapshot of External Data
- In-memory data model
- OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Pixel Perfect reports
- Report Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Report Versioning
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Access Control and Security Feature
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Role-Based Security Model
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Dedicated iOS Application
- Dedicated Android Application
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile