Astera’s ReportMiner is data extraction software and includes business intelligence features. It enables users to exact data and integrate it into their company’s database. The data can then be used with operations and business intelligence applications. Some key features include: Automated Data Extraction, PDF Extraction, and Data Mapping and Export to Any Destination.
BI Platform Features
- ETL Capability
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- IBM Netezza
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Output Raw Supporting Data
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Extraction of data from electronic or printed reports
- Extraction of data from spool files (from iSeries, AS400 reports)
- Automated name and address parsing
- Data extraction from PDF forms
- Data extraction from other unstructured data sources