SAP Lumira is software that is designed to help users take full advantage of the massive amounts of data that is available to their business by using data visualization. The data can be put together in diverse forms and on multiple platforms. The vendor says that its solution helps users go beyond spreadsheets and basic data presentations – all without predefined scripts, complicated queries, or complex reports.
SAP Lumira Features
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Predictive modeling
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Report Delivery Scheduling
- Acquire and enrich data, big and small, from any source
- Visualize and explore any amount of data in real time without sacrificing performance or security
- Share insights across the entire organization by publishing or exporting data sets and visualizations to SAP Lumira, Edge edition, the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, or to SAP Lumira Cloud